Last updated: 15th March 2023
By using our Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Information Collection and Use
While using our Website, we may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, or IP address. We collect this information for the purpose of providing our services, identifying and communicating with you, and improving our offerings.
- Log Data
When you visit our Website, we may collect information that your browser sends to us, referred to as Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our services or to provide services on our behalf, such as analytics and advertising. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The following are third-party services we use:
The security of your personal information is important to us, but please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Links to Other Sites
- Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
- Your Data Protection Rights
Under certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access, update, or delete your personal information.
- The right to rectification, which allows you to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization or directly to you.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time if we are relying on consent to process your personal information.
- Children’s Privacy
- Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities, such as a court or a government agency.
- International Data Transfers
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including personal information, to the United States and process it there.
- Governing Law
- Contact Information
Unstructured Media (Commit Limited)
Registered Company Name: Commit Limited
Company Number: 13831313
DPO Email: [email protected]