- The IN Group, a global end-to-end talent solution company, has appointed Rachael Jones as Chief Marketing Officer.
- Jones will be responsible for driving The IN Group’s global marketing plan across the UK, Europe, and the US, leading a team of 13.
- Jones brings over 25 years of industry experience, having worked with brands like BBC, Microsoft Advertising, National Car Rental, and Virgin Travelstore.
- She will focus on expanding the marketing function to new networks across key markets and enhancing connections with each brand to directly drive business leads.
- The announcement follows the recent appointment of Derek Mackenzie as CEO of the Group’s recruitment practice, Investigo.
The IN Group Names Rachael Jones as Chief Marketing Officer
The IN Group, a global end-to-end talent solution company, has named industry veteran Rachael Jones as its new Chief Marketing Officer. Jones will lead the brand’s global growth strategy, working closely with the overall business plan in the UK, Europe, and the US. She will guide a team of 13 at the group level across the Group’s practices Investigo, InX, Definia, and Caraffi.
Industry Expert to Drive Global Marketing Strategy
Rachael Jones is a prominent figure in the marketing industry, with over 25 years of experience at renowned brands including BBC, Microsoft Advertising, National Car Rental, and Virgin Travelstore. Her expertise lies in delivering widespread brand awareness through global marketing and commercial campaigns.
In her new role at The IN Group, Jones will focus on expanding the marketing function to new networks across key markets and fostering connections with each brand to drive business leads directly.
Jones Eager to Increase Brand Profile
On her appointment, Jones said, “I’m extremely excited to take on this new challenge at The IN Group, raising awareness of the company’s amazing end-to-end talent solutions from recruitment to consultancy. This is a great opportunity to hugely increase the profile of an already successful business as it rapidly grows, and marketing has a big role to play.”
IN Group Embraces Diversity and Inclusion
Jones also highlighted the company’s work around diversity, equity, and inclusion, and expressed her enthusiasm about contributing to the efforts as a strong advocate for working parents.
Company Officials Welcome Jones’ Appointment
Matt Smith, Chief Revenue Officer for The IN Group, welcomed Jones’ appointment, stating, “Marketing plays a central role in showcasing The IN Group as a world-class talent group and I’m delighted that Rachael will lead our efforts in this space. Rachael is a hugely impressive person to work with and has already made a big impact on The IN Group, so I look forward to seeing her take the brand to the next level.”
This announcement follows the recent appointment of Derek Mackenzie as CEO of the Group’s recruitment practice, Investigo, ahead of a significant global expansion.
Sign up to our newsletter & get the most important monthly insights from around the world.
Ready to Amplify Your Brand with Business Today?
Discover the power of sponsored articles and partnerships to reach decision-makers, professionals, and a dynamic audience. Learn more about our advertising opportunities and connect with us today!
Click here to explore our Promotion & Sponsored Articles page.
Are you looking to make an impact? Contact us at [email protected] to get started!